Assisting you in accomplishing your business goals and passion projects
Hey! Want to do excellent work–and create amazing things – without feeling craaaaaazy, stressed, and frantic???
I CAN HELP YOU!
“Kenzie has played a huge role as a supporter and content creator for many of my community offerings. Her positive outlook and sense of humor makes working on projects together a joyful experience. She’s amazing at seeing the big picture behind my vision and breaking what needs to be done into smaller steps. She has a strong initiative and comes up with creative solutions and ideas. She has an amazing way with words that creates copy that is unique and intriguing to my audience. I highly recommend Kenzie for all of your virtual assistant needs.” – Amy
I WORK WITH CLIENTS ON A VERIETY OF TASKS:
- social media engagement
- writing important emails
- and more
Have any questions about how we can work together? You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Kenzie offers an outstanding service to her clients. She is professional, organized, personable and creative. She assisted me with several projects in a timely manner. Kenzie delivers excellent communication and support. I highly recommend utilizing her talents.” – Amabel
YOUR BUSINESS AND MY BUSINESS COULD BE GREAT FRIENDS! Our powers could unite, causing business alchemy to arise. And magic to happen. And lives to change!
What I bring to the table
- COMMUNICATION SERVICES – I work with clients on many types of communication projects, including books, blogs, website copy, newsletters, resumes, mission statements, business policies, and more. I also assist my clients by serving as their Customer Happiness and Support Assistant – replying to inquiries, providing resources to their customers, and spreading joy.
- MARKETING MATERIALS – One of my favorite things to do it help clients with advertising solutions, create branded marketing materials and visual content like business cards, website headers, vision statements, fliers, and social media posts.
- ORGANIZATION + SYSTEMS – I help many clients by sprucing up their project management systems, making appointments, calendar and inbox management, and meeting regularly to help organize thoughts/ideas/goals and stay on track.
Clients often describe working with me as “grounding,” “inspiring,” “energizing,” “encouraging,” and “fun.”
“Mackenzie is an excellent Co-host for my Airbnb. She helped me set up my entire account and listing. She provided me with all checklists and info I need to prepare my home for guests and she is very reliable and takes care of my booking calendar and is on top of all guest messaging. Her responses are professional and also personable with my guests.” – Ninetta
“My business is very unique. Kenzie was able to take my scattered thoughts and ramblings and distill them into clear communications to describe what we are about. She is very patient and listens intently to feel what you are trying to convey. She is great at coming at things from a fresh and fun perspective! If you need a writer, Kenzie is personable, professional, and insightful.” – Samantha
Something a little different
Most of my clients are business owners. However, I also love working with clients who want to complete personal projects–for instance, setting up a website for their musical Christmas light show. Or helping them write a cover letter for their dream job.
You’ve poked around here. You’re excited to work together. It’s just that…you want something a little different. More like, a personalized/customized work proposal.
FOR INSTANCE MAYBE YOU’D LIKE ME TO…
- Lead a workshop or virtual retreat with you.
- Help you plan a small group gathering or community event.
- Help you turn a collection of your poems into a book.
- Write a handful of handwritten thank-you cards to your clients.
- Or anything else you can think of that helps you accomplish your beautiful goals!
If you would like to propose a work relationship, please simply send a note to: email@example.com
Please describe what you have in mind. I’ll let you know if I can help, how much it would cost, when we could start, and all that jazz. If I can’t help you, I will recommend a few wonderful colleagues.
Let’s make things easier together!