-What you’ll find here-
- Articles about work-life balance – such as getting started, building your momentum, celebrating wins, + collecting your power.
- Creative writing – comfort, curiosity, and quiet observation.
- The Take-Five series – your comical advice column (originally written for the Northern Light Newspaper.)
- Things for you – Free stuff + opportunities to connect.
- Online business support – I can assist you in accomplishing your business goals and passion projects.
–Hello, I’m Kenzie, I write the articles, poems, and other things you will find here.-
Kenzie is an entrepreneur, consultant, and writer based in Alaska. She is known as “mom” to two and “Hey baby” to her childhood-bestie and life partner. She values life-giving relationships, empowering communication, and peaceful productivity. She writes and hosts workshops on cycle wisdom, personal growth, and work/life balance.
STUFF ABOUT ME / THINGS I DO
Coffee and gratitude are my drugs of choice. My bliss zones include; writing compulsively, singing loudly, and dancing in the shower. I raise little humans, collaborate with empowerment workers, and pause for poetry.
– Kenzie has kept a journal since she was 5 years old.
– She has a collection of rocks and shells from all over the world.
– Before becoming an entrepreneur, she trained to become a Mortician.
– She has lived in Alaska, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Indiana, South Dakota, and Germany.
– Virgo Sun, Gemini Moon, Gemini Rising.
– Comfort food: Cinnamon toast.
– Fantasy career: Cave diver.
-3 nice things-
Pssst. Do you get my Making It So Newsletter? I’ll send you simple tips for peaceful productivity, inspiring ideas, and empowering resources.