–WHAT YOU’LL FIND HERE–
- Articles about work-life balance – such as getting started, building your momentum, celebrating wins, + collecting your power.
- Creative writing – comfort, curiosity, and quiet observation.
- The Take-Five series – your comical advice column (originally written for the Northern Light Newspaper.)
- Things for you – Free stuff + opportunities to connect.
Hello, I’m Kenzie, I write the articles, poems, and other things you will find here.
Kenzie is a writer and entrepreneur based in Alaska. She is known as “mom” to two and “Hey baby” to her childhood-bestie and life partner. Her writing has been published in places like the Northern Light Newspaper, Expressions literary magazine, and Understory literary magazine. She writes and hosts workshops on communication, creative marketing and peaceful productivity.
STUFF ABOUT ME / THINGS I DO
Coffee and gratitude are my drugs of choice. My bliss zones include; writing compulsively, singing loudly, and dancing in the shower. I raise little humans, collaborate with empowerment workers, and pause for poetry.
– Kenzie has kept a journal since she was 5 years old.
– She has a collection of rocks and shells from all over the world.
– Before becoming an entrepreneur, she trained to become a Mortician.
– She has lived in Alaska, Alabama, Florida, New Jersey, Indiana, South Dakota, and Germany.
– Virgo Sun, Gemini Moon, Gemini Rising.
– Comfort food: Cinnamon toast.
– Fantasy career: Cave diver.
Pssst. Do you get my Making It So Newsletter? I’ll send you simple tips for peaceful productivity, inspiring ideas, and empowering resources. Sign up here.