Hey! Want to do excellent work–and create amazing things – without feeling craaaaaazy, stressed, and frantic???
I can assist you in accomplishing your business goals and passion projects.
WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE
- COMMUNICATION SERVICES – I work with clients on many types of communication projects, including books, blogs, website copy, newsletters, resumes, mission statements, business policies, and more. I also assist my clients by serving as their Customer Happiness and Support Assistant – replying to inquiries, providing resources to their customers, and spreading joy.
- CREATIVE MARKETING – One of my favorite things to do is help clients with marketing solutions, I offer consulting on word-of-mouth-marketing strategies and help my clients create marketing materials, online or hard copies like business cards, brochures, flyers, branded stationery, and one-of-a-kind events to promote their offerings and services.
- ORGANIZATION + SYSTEMS – I help many clients by sprucing up their project management systems, making appointments, calendar and inbox management. I also offer a unique service called Peaceful Productivity Partnership–meeting regularly to help create personal rhythms for work/life balance and organize thoughts/ideas/checklist to help you stay on track.
YOUR BUSINESS AND MY BUSINESS COULD BE GREAT FRIENDS! Our powers could unite, causing business alchemy to arise. And magic to happen. And lives to change!
SOMETHING A LITTLE BIT DIFFERENT
Most of my clients are online business owners. However, I also love working with clients who want to complete personal projects–for instance, setting up a website for their musical Christmas light show. Or helping them write a cover letter for their dream job.
You’ve poked around here. You’re excited to work together. It’s just that…you want something a little different.
For instance, maybe you’d like me to…
- Lead a workshop or virtual retreat with you.
- Help you turn a collection of your poems into a book.
- Write a handful of handwritten thank-you cards to your clients.
- Or anything else you can think of that helps you accomplish your beautiful goals!
If you would like to propose a work relationship, please simply send a note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please describe what you have in mind. I’ll let you know if I can help, how much it would cost, when we could start, and all that jazz. If I can’t help you, I will recommend a few wonderful colleagues
Pssst. Do you get my Making It So Newsletter? I’ll send you simple tips for peaceful productivity, inspirational ideas, and empowering resources. Sign up/Read a sample.
Looking for a mastermind/networking group that is not on Facebook? Join my Making It So circle. We meet once a month to discuss work/life balance, creative marketing, and getting things done.